Sunday 23 January 2011

Feels like a . . . Sunday ?

So I'm totally freaking out !
I have an English controlled assessment on Thursday and Friday and tomorrow is Monday and i'm FREAKING OUT !!!
I am so not ready ! Atleast I don't feel like it but, hopefully if I work really hard this week it'll be okay.

I also have to finish a double paged mind map and do two more for not tommorrow but next week ! I really waste too much time.
Note to self : Must try and fix that .

Oh and also I'm really proud of myself because . . . drum roll please . . . I learnt a two-handed piece on piano by myself and I hadn't even heard it before ! I was uber pleased . : D ( I'm not that great at piano even though I've been learning for about 8 years now! I know; really bad ! )
Anyways I need to go shower and get to bed so ciao bloggers . . . if there are any here yet !?
Lol.

Peace and muahs . x
P.S : More utube vids are coming I just need to edit them and stuffless so yaahh.
. x <3

No comments:

Post a Comment