Wednesday 9 February 2011

My arm super hurts from my Tetnus jab today
: ' (
When I say hurts I mean aches . . . a tad ; ]
Lol.

So I had a math mock today and I it went okay. I don't wanna say like it was really good or sooo bad or like I think I did fab 'coz that way I won't be dissapointed . : D
Can't wait for half term !
Finally a break from school and certain people.
Some people really don't know how much they annoy me.
I do try to like everybody but, some people just do things so that you purposely don't like them.
Tres tres difficile . x

Anyways beddy byes time !
Just wrote a poem for English. May put it up tomozzle.

Bring on the weekend ! MY wonderful cousin is sleeping over on Friday !!
WHOOP ~ WHOOP !!! . x <3
Love her soooooo much ; ]

'Be Inspired' careers event tomorrow. Grrr !!
Must finish all my Friday homework by 7 tomorrow. : /

R.S test tomoz. Wish me luck !

Peace and muahs . x <3

No comments:

Post a Comment