Wednesday 4 December 2013

The dangers of an incomplete circuit.

I don't admit to this easily ... 

Lately, I've been having a difficult time trying to make sense of things. 
My brain knows how to think and the thought process, only something's going wrong somewhere and it fails to come to a feasible conclusion. My mind keeps wandering and I feel as though I am no longer capable of thinking. I frequently find myself sat thinking ... of nothing, and I'm not even kidding. My mind is as empty as (what's empty?), an empty jar. I just do the norm and stick to what I know and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of complaining that I'm lazy, that I'm tired, that I'm stupid, that I'm not all there. I am. I more than capable of thinking, it's just following the thought process through that is the issue. I just need to connect the final fuse to finish the circuit. I'mma be working on that for sure. I have been, and I am slowly getting better. I find it's easier to keep your thoughts to yourself. Of course not always, but in voicing my thoughts, especially when surrounded by others, I leave myself open to their thoughts and opinions on what course of action to take and just like too many cooks spoil the broth, too many opinions seriously mess up your head.
So here's the advice:
If there's one thing you need to organise is your thoughts. An organised mind = and organised life.
And whilst that can prove incredibly difficult it is imperative... You'll only get lost otherwise, in another world of chaos and confusion, and in reality? You'll be complaining of the things you can't do rather than rejoicing and taking a pro-active role in achieving the things you can. Nothing is impossible. It takes a simple thought to change the world. Finish that thought process, right to the very end. You never know what genius idea you may arrive at.


Rocky .x <3

No comments:

Post a Comment